Friday, March 11, 2011

Oui, oui, monsieur

Wow, that was a wordy post yesterday.  Can you tell I'm starting to think about birth a lot?

Here's a shorter tidbit for you.  I saw this idea on pinterest, which is kind of a neat-o site, for felt mustaches that you can wear via an elastic around your head (available for sale here).  I thought my little guy might have fun, so I cut out some brown felt mustaches and showed them to little O. before I attached the elastics.  I'm glad I did before going to the work of sewing on the elastic, because he was definitely not interested in wearing any fake mustaches.  "No, mommy.  I already have my own mustache, mommy," he said, pointing to his upper lip.  He really seemed quite offended that I didn't notice his mustache!  I tried a few more times this week because his reaction is so cute (is that cruel?), and he's more adamant each time.

2 comments:

  1. tsk tsk tsk..... so cruel not to recognize that he already has a beautiful full mustache :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he tell you that it smells like strawberries?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...